CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Things to get excited about!!

#1. NEW YORK CITY!!! Going to be with two of my best friends in the whole world... flying out with Mara from SLC at 1:45 on Thursday and Larissa will be picking us up from the JFK airport at 10:00 that night! I can not wait!!! A lot of updating will take place after that, don't fret! Look out New York City!
#2. The Proposal!!! Anyone, and I mean anyone, that has ever even met me knows what a huge Sandy fan I am! (By Sandy , I mean Sandra Bullock, of course we are on a nick name basis) Her new movie comes out on June 19th!!! Let me just give you a little run down: Maggie (Sandra Bullock) is a book editor, who forces her assistant Andrew (Ryan Reynolds) to marry her in order to avoid being deported to Canada. He grudgingly accepts in order to keep his job. When the government investigates, the two are forced to spend the weekend with his parents in Alaska in order to sell the lie. Bah! I am SO excited!! You should probably go visit this site!



#3. Starting Sports Camps!! Despite me staying in Provo all summer...again. I am lucky to be able to be staying here and doing something as fun as Counseloring at Sports Camps! It is so fun! Getting paid to play, dance, eat, sleep (occasionally discipline) and go to 7 Peaks with thousands
of screaming kids...does not get better than that!














Counselors hanging in the Lobby!






My girls from track and field week! One of my favorites!

Well those are just a few of the many many things I have to look forward to this summer! Be excited for updates!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment