CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

...and Cedar High's Student Body President for 2009-2010 is....

SARYN HAYNIE!!!!


Yes friends and family, it is true, my little sister Saryn is Student Body President. As Helaman would say...and everyone else I tell....she is a way bigger deal than I ever was! ;) Cedar High sure is in for a treat!! She is going to do such an amazing job and I can not wait to see what she does with this new title and the improvements to Cedar High. She is absolutely amazing and I am just so extremely proud of her! She exceeded all expectations and put in so much work and stress and tears...no, really TEARS... into making her posters, banner, and skit perfect! But it was all worth it in the end. After putting our heads together for many hours, and much help from the fam, we came up with a genius idea for her campaign. Here are a few of her posters for your viewing pleasure. I will hopefully have the video of her skit, that was PHENOMENAL and extremely witty, next week so you guys can see what won everyone over!













I LOVE YOU SARYN !!!

1 comments:

Aaron

Congratulations, Saryn! How exciting! I know you'll do a great job and you've got a wonderful support team in the Haynie clan :)

Post a Comment