CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Just doing some updatin'

Well friends and fam (and the random people who I don't know are reading my blog), These past few weeks have been jam packed with activities...and spending WAY too many hours in the Library studying my life away for finals. Coming from me, a person who her whole first year of college library hours amounted to a whopping like 4, I really did not spend that much time in the library compared to others who do not value their social life like I do! But I was there until closing (2 am) 3 nights in a row...and it was actually kind of fun! Finals ended and they are over and done with and you can't go back and change it now, so I have developed this amazingly good skill of after leaving the testing center, I just completely forget about my final, whether I did good or bad on it! And now I am SO ready for summer!!!! For those of you who don't know, I got hired as a Sports and Dance Camp counselor again this summer, so I will still be living in Provo in my same apartment! I am rather excited...although come July that will be two straight years I have lived in Provo, nothing against P-Town, it is just a long time to be some where! My family was in town this last weekend because my sister GRADUATED!!!! Yeah, she is kind of a big deal, graduating from college and all. Here are a few photos from the blessed event:
The really great view of the Cougar. Thanks lady who took our picture!

All the BYU Grads are really predictable. They all take pictures by the exact same signs and all have mile long lines...this sign did not have ONE person waiting by it! I am so awesome! ;)

Bex, does this look familiar?

Yeah, I don't know why I am still majoring in El Ed, I am such a good photographer!

See what I mean?! (Really though, don't you LOVE this photo?!)
Cute sibling shot!

The fam damily that decided to show up for the occasion!

Awkward hand photo... bah ha ha.

We are getting really good at these pictures, in case you could not tell! HSM anyone?

My and Krista's sad face about the fact that Brianna is growing up and moving on with her life. Good thing neither of us are Theater majors...

1 comments:

Kati

FINALLY you have a blog!!!

Post a Comment