CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 5, 2009

Sports Camps!

Well guess what?! Sports Camps start next week!!!! and I am stoked! We went to Spring Haven for a retreat/training sort of thing with all of our fellow counselors and soon to be best friends for the summer! Super Exciting! Not a whole lot of promising brown males for me to crush on...but I guess we will see! :) I did not take any pictures of it...well except one of Taryn on top of a tree stump lookin majestic. But she probably does not want that posted!

Next week I work Swimming Camp. One year ago I started working sports camps and had swimming. My roommate, that I met at registration that morning, was Taryn MacArthur. It was both of our first week and we had no idea what was going on. From photo shoots, to army crawling down the hallways, to cleaning up purple, toxic throw up of a ten year old, we bonded...and are still BFF's. In fact she is now my roommate...well she would be if she ever would get her stuff moved in! ;) So next week is our 1 year anniversary and I am going to treat her to dinner at the Cannon Center...slash, we have free meals all week so not really, but we WILL be eating together! Anyway, I am so excited for camps to start and I have already met so many amazing people!





I LOVE SPORTS CAMPS!!!

Stay tuned for many more entertaining and memorable stories!!

1 comments:

Shandi

wasn't one of the reasons you got into sports camps was because you were good at leg wrestling?!?!?!

Post a Comment