CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 30, 2012

Sister Haynie

So first off, what kind of guy takes a girl out on a blind date when in less than 24 hours she will be set apart as a missionary? Yeah, I don't know either. But that is happening to me, in t minus 30 minutes. Plant a seed? I guess. It should be quite enjoyable! :)

Anyway, I wish that I could blog about all the festivities of this weekend, but they were just much too joyful to even put into words. 37 people sleeping in the Haynie hotel, 70 plus people at my house on Sunday for the luncheon and so many more in sacrament meeting supporting this new adventure I am about to embark on! I have the BEST family and friends in the whole entire world and I would not be where I am today without them. My mom is a rockstar and we cooked all week to feed the masses yesterday. I love that lady.


Tomorrow at 9 pm I will be set apart by my stake president as a full time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints. Whoa. How am I feeling? I don't really know. :) Ecstatic, mostly. Hormonally emotional about leaving people and crying way too frequently. I get really nervous sometimes, and then remember, It is true. I have a testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and that is what I need. Heavenly Father qualifies those he calls, and he will help me to be the best missionary I can be if I put my trust in him.

Also, for those of you wanting to be forwarded my emails, comment with your email on this blog or on my FB and my adorable and extremely delightful sister, Brianna, will forward them to you. For now, here is my MTC address if you want to write. Hopefully my FB will be updated with my current address depending on what area I am in. :) Love you all and see you in 18 months!!! Over and out.

Good bye Utah and Hello Texas/Louisiana! 

Sister Kendra Haynie
MTC Mailbox #136
TX-HOUE 0521
2005 N. 900 E.
Provo, UT 84604




13 comments:

Unknown

I'm so happy I was able to see you before you head out to preach the Gospel. God speed!

Have fun on your date :)

Aleisha

i want your emails! aleisha.madeleine@hotmail.com

Robbie

I WANT EMAILS! robbie.simons2@gmail.com

elysebeard

Me me me!!!

Elysebeard@hotmail.com

Marc, Janelle, Brax & Millie

I would love it! janelle.mcrae.24@gmail.com Good luck Kendra! You are going to be AMAZING! :)

Britt Hanson

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! Sorry we couldn't be part of the fun happening at the Haynie hotel :)

Emails? Yes, please.
brittannyhanson(@)gmail

Bobbi Hinton

Kendra,

I just need to tell you how awesome I think you are. You were always one of the girls in high school that I wanted to be just like, and you still are. You are such an incredible woman, and I am SO happy for you to embark on this new adventure.

I am sorry I wasn't able to come say goodbye in person..I really wish I would've been able to.

You will be amazing and you will definitely be missed. Go get em!

Lauren and Clay Christensen

Kendra,
Good Luck my friend! You're such an inspiration. I'm so glad you're doing this.
I would love to get emails!

lauren_leavitt@yahoo.com
(Yes,its been almost 3 years and I still have my old email address!)

Good Luck!

Kimberly Woodhead

You are AMAZING!! I so want in on those emails! :) kimberlywoodhead@gmail.com

Katie Marie

Good luck Kendra!!! I will miss you!! You're going to be so AMAZING! Now git out there and baptize some people! ;)

Jena

jenakaye@gmail.com

Thanks Bri! :)

Sondra

Please add me to the forwarding list! sondra_rachel@yahoo.com

Anonymous

一对一视讯聊天 , 一对一视讯聊天 , 一对一视讯聊天 , 一对一视讯聊天 , 一对一视讯聊天 , 一对一视讯聊天 , 一对一视讯聊天 , 一对一视讯聊天 , 一对一视讯聊天 , 一对一视讯聊天

Post a Comment