CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Letter


The Letter

There's three of Them.
There's one of me.
I need them now,
on bended knee.

What could I feel?
What need I hear?
Can one come now,
and dry this tear?

'Twas drop by drop-
now word by word-
Each line I write.
May it be heard.

This written prayer,
I send away.
My Advocate,
these words relay.

He reads in Love
and adds some more.
How does He know?
Why me adore?

The Father listens.
He looks at me.
Then looks to Him
and hears His plea.

Then pen to pap'r,
He writes and signs.
He understands
these needs of mine.

Now to the Spirit,
this letter goes.
To be deliver'd-
To comfort woes.

I see Their love,
it's come to me.
Somehow They know,
so person'ly.

One heart and mind,
comes prayers answer.
These Three I love,
read my letter.