CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Miss Kendra....Miss Haynie?


Well, whichever one I end up being called it will be sweet and I can't wait!
BECAUSE I AM GOING TO BE A TEACHER!!!!!!

I got my letter of acceptance while I was on my trip and I had Bri read it to me. I was stoked.
Not only did it have a congratulations, but it also had...exclamation points!!

(If you know of my past history with BYU and their lack of them, you would know this is HUGE!)

When it did not come for so long, I actually got super nervous. God is awesome like that and taught me a few lessons in the meantime, gotta love him!

I start my program next semester and have my entire graduation plan set... career here we come!


THANKS BYU!

1 comments:

The Prestwich Family

WOOO HOO!! Congratulations!You're going to be the most awesome teacher ever! Love you! (please notice the many exclamation points. because I love you haha)
<3

Post a Comment