CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

~Happiness~

Because of the recent happenings of my life, it has been many days since I have taken any part in the world wide web, when I went to get caught up today on all my stalkings, I came across this. I have the coolest friends in the world.

P.S. I will be doing a for real update soon.


Annie Gardner I'm official facebook friends with 7 Haynies. It feels good.

August 20 at 11:34pm · ·
Cali Haynie
Cali Haynie
hahahaha. That's the BEST status I have ever seen in my life!!! I'm slightly obsessed!
August 21 at 8:51am
Cailey Haynie
Cailey Haynie
haha that is exactly how i am feeling too! Love it!!!
August 21 at 3:03pm
Krista Felice Isom
Krista Felice Isom
You made me curious, so i searched my friends for the beloved last name. 15. That's more than my actual flesh and blood. I think that's like half of my facebook friends too.
August 21 at 3:25pm
Annie Gardner
Annie Gardner
15? Oh my heck... I need to meet more of them so I can get my numbers up haha.
August 21 at 3:46pm
Kendra Haynie
Kendra Haynie
hahahaha I just saw this, and almost died laughing. I love you.
2 seconds ago · Delete

0 comments:

Post a Comment